Today we just published the 97th issue of Street Photography Magazine. Although its been 7 1/2 years I can’t believe we’re so close to the century mark. It seems like we just started. Thanks to everyone for your support for our labor of love.
A couple months ago I had the please of interviewing Portland, Oregon filmmaker Kevin Fletcher. He is a super interesting guy and an amazing street photographer. His training as a cinematographer give him a unique vision that most of don’t have. That’s why I’m happy that writer Gina Williams wrote a feature about him by digging deeper into what’s between his ears. Don’t miss it as well as these other article for the month:
- Interview with Kevin Fletcher - Portland, Oregon image maker, Kevin Fletcher, applies his cinematography skills to making powerful images on the street.
- Don’t Let the Quest for Perfection Ruin Your Street Photography - Approach greatness by embracing the imperfect.
- TJ Park on Street Photography - TJ takes a cinematic approach to NYC.
- The Daily Street Life of Old Delhi - Abhishek Singh extracts beautiful moments from everyday life in Delhi.
- Welcome to Baraholka - Back to the USSR with Oleg Kolimbet.
- Street Shooters of October 2020 - Top contributions from members of our community.
- Our Street Shooters of the Month are: Karl Dedolph, irina escoffery, Kip Harris, Chetan Verma, Animesh Ray, Garrett Strang.