This month I had the pleasure of interviewing our featured photographer, Mike Snyder, in person. Aside from being a dynamite street photographer he’s a scientist, filmmaker and one of the most adventurous people I’ve met. Be sure to check out his story as well as the other excellent articles by street photographers…just like you.
Here’s what’s on tap:
- Interview with Michael Snyder - Photojournalist, filmmaker and environmental scientist discusses his approach to street photography projects.
- My Big Fat Street Photography Camera - Fashion photographer Massimo Scognamiglio uses his studio camera on the streets of Tokyo to create a close connection with his subject.
- Abstract Streets with the Harinezumi Camera - Are we allowing street photography to grow or are we caught in an echo chamber? Michael Ernest Sweet tackles the question with a plastic Harinezumi camera.
- Small Town Storytelling - Even if you don't live in a big city, street photography is still possible. As Bobby says, "you just have to step outside your door and make art."
- Eytan Moller on Street Photography - Eytan shows how street photography reveals that "we’re all human beings, we’re all alike, we all have an outer persona and an inner one."
- Street Shooters of October 2018 - Top contributions from members of our community.
- Our Street Shooters of the Month are: Jeremiah Gilbert, Fatma Demir, Glen Cameron, Robert Daveant, Scott Murphy, Francesco Pace.