It’s beginning to get cold outside so this is the perfect time to curl up with a cup of hot chocolate and enjoy some excellent street photography. While you’re at it be sure to check out our featured photographer Yasser Mobarek and his take on street portraits.
Here’s what you’ll find in this month’s issue:
- Interview with Yasser Alaa Mobarak - Get to know a photographer with a penchant for portraits.
- Finding the Homeless - Alan Wlasuk explores a world that lies just outside of society's vision.
- Lonliest Road - Meet Virginia Hines at the "intersection of photo ops and social distance."
- Matti Merilaid on Street Photography - Stay sharp and always bring a camera.
- Dreams - Street photography helps Arkadeep Mitra find his way.
- Street Shooters of November 2020 - Top contributions from members of our community.