The November issue of SPM is now available for download. Here’s what is in store this month:
- In This Issue – Find out what’s in store this issue…(Psst – there are extra articles this month!)
- Interview with Sabrina Merolla – Listen in on our chat with an Italian photographer who spent many years in China. She is a master storyteller and her perspective is intriguing. Be sure to take some time to peruse her fascinating images.
- How I Found My Vision – Ed Walker shares his own personal story about how he found his creative vision and he also offers up some practical tips about how to find your own unique vision.
- My Sweet Mexican Family – Nathan Goldenzweig takes a street approach to photographing his wife’s large family and the results are stunning.
- The Eye – Monidipta Saha explores his city in a humorous, spooky project you are sure to love.
- Bogota Streets – Join Jose Acosta on the streets of Bogota and see this bustling city in a new light.
- Train Runners – Eric Davidove has been working on a project that focuses on train runners, that’s right you guessed it – people running to catch their train. The project is bursting with the human element and it’s also quite funny.
- Street Shooters of the Month – A hand picked selection of stunning images from around the globe. Be sure to check out these stunning images by Jeffrey De Keyser, Sina Motamed Rad, Stephen Wright, Sagar Kiro, Lana Bobkova, Graham Smetham and Shuai XU.
Head over to the newsstand and download your copy today!