The days are getting colder which can make it difficult to get outside to shoot. If that’s the case take some time to refresh your vision by checking out the work of other street photographers from the comfort of you home. Here’s what’s on tap this month.
- Interview with Karl Dedolph - Get to know one of the most fearless street photographers we've ever spoken to in this month's featured photographer interview.
- Selma is Here Again - Amir Lavon takes to the streets documenting Ethiopinan-Israeli protests over the death of 18-year-old Solomon Tekah at the hands of an off-duty police officer.
- Overcoming Street Photography Burnout - How I dealt with my street photography burnout plus advice from others who have been in the same boat.
- The Curious Eye Always Discovers - Meet Rait Tuulas, a talented street photographer who shoots the streets of Estonia and beyond.
- Dmitry Gorochovsky on Street Photography - A master of the "decisive moment" talks about why street photography is the cornerstone of all photography and what is involved in his photographic process.
- Street Shooters of November 2019 - Top contributions from members of our community.
- Our Street Shooters of the Month are: Daniel Hoffmann, abdul hameed thahir, Maurice Masdeu, Ankita Jain, irina escoffery, Juancho Domínguez.