I’m off to Cuba next week so we’re publishing Street Photography Magazine a little early this month. Next month we’ll be back to our regular schedule which is the 15th the month. Check it out.
- Interview with Elena Baroni - Meet Elena Baroni, a talented Italian street photographer living in Toronto. Her positivity will inspire you to enjoy every moment you spend shooting.
- Go Out, Get Out, Come Out - As a sick city sinks into darkness, Nelson González Leal heads out to document streets that reveal a scarcely seen reality that is troubling but not completely without hope.
- People of Rabat - A project that highlights moments, places, atmospheres and people in Rabat - the true soul of a beautiful corner of the African continent.
- Ramon Pruneda Segura on Street Photography - Find out what it's like to shoot in Barcelona and get some excellent advice from a talented, self-taught street photographer.
- Footprints of Man – Street Photos Without People - SPM publisher explains how making street photos without people was a tipping point in his street shooting.
- Street Shooters of November 2018 - Top submissions from members of our community
- Our Street Shooters of the Month are: Harry Schumacher, Louise Wateridge, Jamaal Dubose, Jordan Barab, Rajesh Kumar, Norman Schwartz.