Hey guys, just a quick shout out to let you know that the March 2021 issue of Street Photography Magazine is now available. Actually it went live yesterday but I forgot to write this post. Sorry about that.
But you won’t be sorry when you see this month’s issue. We continue our year celebrating women street photographers with our feature article about Cristina Gârleșteanu, a very talented street photographer from Bucharest Romania. She has a very unique and creative style that I find refreshing. Be sure to check it out.
Also Mike Ruggiero, who was a guest on our podcast several weeks ago, shared a documentary project about long-haul truckers that he’s been working on since the 1980s. Be sure to see that and the other articles in this month’s issue.
- Interview with Cristina Garlesteanu - A talented street photographer talks about the joys and challenges of the craft.
- Over the Road - Michael Ruggiero captures portraits of American long-haul truckers and the spirit of the working class.
- Teleport - When street photography feels creatively exhausted - teleport yourself with Cristóbal Carretero Cassinello.
- Diary of a Pandemic - As the pandemic crept back in Italy, Marco Campi found beauty in an unusual place.
- Making Street Portraits - Learn the basics of shooting solid street portraits with Bob Patterson.
- Street Shooters of March 2021 - Top contributions from members of our community.