March Madness is under way, St. Paddy’s Day is tomorrow and spring is beginning go show it’s face (if you’re in Boston you my feel differently about that one) and the March issue of Street Photography Magazine here!
We have an excellent collection of street photos, stories and an amazing featured photographer for you this month so have a look and enjoy.
- Interview with Craig Litten - Meet Craig Litten, photojournalist, lifestyle photographer, storyteller and street shooter. Listen in to our audio interview to learn from a really cool guy with decades of experience shooting the streets.
- Walking the City of Johannesburg - Life in Johannesburg is indefinable, intricate and like many other cities, it's ever-changing. Madoda Mkhobeni walks the streets of this city capturing an era that may be coming to its end.
- Andrew Chew on Street Photography - I used to walk swiftly and focus on my destination without paying too much attention to my environment. Street photography has taught me to slow down, have patience, observe and enjoy the moment.
- Santee Alley - Crowds of shadow-figures, patterns, light glancing off things and people - discover a shadow world hidden in plain sight in LA's fashion district with Ray Anello.
- Telling the Tale of Civilization - I draw human beings with my pictures. I believe that people represent the world. Human strength, business, civilization, culture. It is good to express such things. It is a praise to humanity.
- Street Shooters of March 2018 - Top contributions from members of our commiunity
- Our Street Shooters of the Month are: Lana Bobkova, Stan Lindholm, Robert Daveant, Guilherme Bergamini, Lodiza LePore, Arfe Samson, David Brodsky.