The June 2022 Issue of Street Photography Magazine is now Available
Just a quick note to let you know that we just published the June 2022 issue of Street Photography Magazine. This month we feature Cosmin Garlesteanu from Bucharest, Romania who photographs life on the streets with combination of humor and compassion. Don’t miss his interview.
Also included is an article by Thomas Hackenberg titled Searching for My Very Own Rue Mouffetard. Thomas joined us on the Sreet Photography Magazine Podcast last week to drill down into this project and why it’s so important to him.
And don’t miss Pia Parolin’s call to women street photographers everywhere.
Here’s a list of everything in this month’s issue:
- Interview with Cosmin Garlesteanu - An audio interview with a photographer who knows how to see the familiar with fresh eyes.
- Searching for My Very Own Rue Mouffetard - Thomas Hackenberg scours the streets for that one special photo.
- Women in Street Photography: Show Yourselves! - Women street photographers are on the rise and it's time to get involved!
- The Struggle of Young Migrant Workers - Shahnawaz Alam documents the lives of young men who must travel to work.
- Las Calles - Tracy Dong takes to the colorful "calles" of Oaxaca.
- Stereograms - Matt Brass' collection of like, opposite, and complimentary moments.
- Street Shooters of June 2022 - Images submitted by community members from around the world.