We are honored to have Valérie Jardin as the featured photographer for this month. As you know we dedicated 2021 to women street photographers and it wouldn’t be complete without Valérie. I’ve interviewed her several times over the years, but the one she did with Ashley and me for the June issue is something special. Please be sure to give it a listen.
Also check out our other articles for this month. This issue (and our past ones as well) will be a good source of inspiration as you knock off the pandemic rust. Here’s what’s on tap in the June issue:
- Interview with Valérie Jardin - Meet a gifted photographer with a knack for storytelling.
- Documenting NYC’s Gay Pride Parades - An up-close view of an event filled with life and controversy.
- Shooting Controversy - How to document friction caused by social evolution.
- Mic Check - Robert Gerhardt documents the struggle for equal rights.
- Roc City Skate Park - Rich DAmato finds respite from the pandemic at a skatepark.
- Street Shooters of June 2021 - Top contributions from members of our community
- Our Street Shooters of the Month are: Sonika Agarwal, Magda Fulger, Kip Harris, Jon Wollenhaupt, Tathagata Ghosh, Darshan Shah.