The June 2019 issue of Street Photography Magazine is now available
Ashley Hunsberger, our editor, tells me that this month’s magazine issue is her favorite ever. I have to agree. Our featured photographer this month, Sal Patalano, is a brilliant street portrait photographer who shares his secret for revealing the inner beauty of his subjects. Don’t miss it. Here’s what’s on tap this month:
- Interview with Sal Patalano - Sal Patalano is truly a master of street portraits. Find out how he does it.
- Julia Dean and the Birth of a Collective - Julia Dean never imagined that what started as a workshop program would turn into a full fledged center of photography and street collective.
- In Caracas the Walls Speak of Maduro: Rejection of a Dictator - How do the people of Venezuela feel about President Maduro? The walls of Caracas speak the truth of the matter.
- Doing The Most - Andy Hann shares a story of healing through an odd little hobby.
- Salt Fever - What could be better than shooting on the streets of New York? Shooting at the Salt Flat Races in Utah.
- Street Shooters of June 2019 - Top submissions from members of our community