We’re continuing our year of women street photographers by featuring Thouly Dosios, the singles winner of the 2021 Los Angeles Center of Photography International Street Photography Around the World competition. You can see her winning image above on the July cover. Thouly is a rare talent who shoots from the heart. Ashley and I had a delightful conversation with her which you can listen to within the article. Don’t miss it along with a selection of her photos.
Here’s what we have in store for you this month:
- Interview with Thouly Dosios - Meet a photographer whose perspective makes street shooting a real joy.
- Queens, the World’s Borough - Eva Mallis documents hard-working immigrants striving for the American dream.
- Life in a Brickyard: Men Who Carve Soil - Ribhu Chatterjee captures the tribulations of brickyard workers in India.
- Teaching Moments - Valérie Jardin tells a few photo stories that are both enjoyable and educational.
- February 27th at Oxford Circus - Matt Jerrams shoots Oxford Circus on February 27th, four years in a row.
- Rooting for the Visitors: Kaizer Chief Fans at Athlone Stadium - Join Alan Wieder at Athlone Stadium for a win!
- Street Shooters of July 2021 - Top contributions from members of our community.
- Our Street Shooters of the Month are: Wendy Hartman, Garrett Strang, Hillary Greene-Pae, Eduardo Cirilo, Bratislav Stefanović, David Boam.