I can’t believe the year is half over already. But that’s OK, be each month we have something new and interesting from the world of street photography. This month is no different. Here’s what you will find in our July issue:
- Dream World - If your imagination is getting rusty, get ready to get the gears turning again. Marina Koryakin's images will make you question what is real and what is fantasy.
- Interview with Paul Moody - This month, Chicago native and musician, Paul Moody talks to us about the role street photography plays in keeping him balanced as an artist, as well as the perks of knowing your city well.
- Back in 1990: A Velvia Project - Photographer Alex Righetti discusses his experiments to simulate the unique look and feeling of Velvia film in-camera while he's shooting.
- Mitani Monogatari - "Changing life, who never dreamt about it?" Mitani Monogatari takes you deep into the life and emotions of a French photographer living in Japan.
- Women in the Sacred Valley - Eric Davidove presents a photo series that focuses on rural Peruvian women and children in the authentic context of their daily routines.
- Stéphane Lapointe on Street Photography - Meet Stéphane Lapointe, a street photographer who started out with nothing but a love for travel. He has some great pointers and insights to share.
- Street Shooters of July 2018 - Top street photos submitted by members of our community. This month we feature images by Mark McGuire, Warwick Davis, Atif Manzoor, Patricia Martin, Macon Bauer and Debiprasad Mukherjee.
You may have noticed that the magazine is out a little early this month. That’s because we changed our schedule to publish on the 15th of each month. Enjoy!