Today we published two very special Street Photography Magazine issues. The first, our 100th issue, is our annual Miami Street Photography Festival winners and finalists for 2020. Like everything else in 2020 the festivities were virtual, but the photos were better than ever.
I’m hoping the pandemic will subside so that they return to normal at the end of this year. If so, I’ll be there because it is a very special event.
We just published our 101st issue which kicks off our year featuring the women of street photography. Each month our featured photographers are all women from around the world. And we begin the year by featuring Irina Escoffery, a native of Russia who now lives in New York. Don’t miss it.
To start the year off right all articles in January issue are created by women. This includes a humorous one by our editor Ash Riffo about her experience fighting the crowds in the Louvre (before Covid of course).
Here’s what’s inside:
- Interview with Irina Escoffery - Irina kicks off our year of women featured photographers in a special audio interview.
- Deborah Cole on Street Photography - Meet a landscape photographer who made a shift to streetscapes and never looked back.
- Alcatraz - Covid cabin fever made Virginia Hines escape TO Alcatraz.
- Unicorns on the Adriatic Sea - This year something is new. That's the power of perspective.
- The Mona Lisa Experience - A flashback to a pre-Covid tourist paradise.
- Street Shooters of January 2021 - Top contributions from members of our community.
- Our Street Shooters of the Month are: Bel Beloni, Lauri Williams, Julia Giannopoulos, Cristina Garlesteanu, Magda Fulger, Lodiza LePore.