Welcome to the first issue of 2020. Last year, 2019, was a banner year for our publication and this one is starting out just as good. If it’s too cold for you to shoot outside, take some time to absorb the work of the brilliant photographers in this month’s issue. Here are the highlights:
- Interview with Carlos P. Beltran - Meet talented photographer and filmmaker who has worked on some powerful projects covering a variety of subjects.
- The Making of “Londoners” - Get behind the scenes and see how a street photography project about diversity and openness came to life.
- The Girón: A Different View of Havana - Wayne Richards has found a refreshingly unique view of Havana, Cuba and he's sharing his insider information with this photo project.
- Antonio Calahorrano on Street Photography - Antonio is candid about the joys and challenges of street photography in his namesake city and beyond.
- The Radical Part of My Life - Why do you shoot street photography? And how can you avoid repeating yourself? Andrii Mur tackles these two big questions and more.
- Street Shooters of January 2020 - Top contributions from members of our community
- Our Street Shooters of the Month are: Darcy Miller, Jan Lyall, Charlie Eaves, Soemyint Winn, Hila Moshe, Vincent Bourchot.