Today is Inauguration Day here in the US, so if you’re looking for a diversion look no further. The first issue of Street Photography Magazine for 2017 is here. We have an excellent lineup of inspiration for you to get your year of street shooting off to a strong start.
Here’s what to expect:
- In This Issue - First issue of 2017! Here's the line up.
- Interview with Juliette Mansour - Check out an audio interview with our featured photographer of the month.
- Floral India - See a floral, fragrant India through the eyes of street photographer and anthropologist, Jamari Lior.
- Roaming Manhattan – Part I - What's it like to roam Manhattan for decades, camera in hand? Find out from G.H. Strauss.
- City Landscapes - Andrzej Pilichowski-Ragno takes us to an "invisible city" that will test the limits of your imagination.
- Street Shooters of January 2017 - Top submissions from members or our community. Don't miss them.
- Our Street Shooters of the Month are: J. Ray Paradiso, Yuliy Vasilev, Julie Hrudova, Onofre Verana Jr., Marija Zaric, Gordon Williams.