Today I heard the first sound of spring…”Pitchers and Catchers Report” (that’s a baseball thing). But don’t let that fool you, we still have several weeks of winter left in the Northern Hemisphere. So while you’re waiting it out, sit back and enjoy the February issue of Street Photography Magazine. Here’s what’s on tap this month:
- Interview with Glen Cameron - Get ready to hear some fascinating stories as told by a seasoned photographer who has been making images for decades.
- A Wider View - Open spaces and oases with a view of the city, the sea, and the places that give us a little air and invite us to stay.
- Soner Abaci’s Shadowland - In this project by Soner Abaci, you'll find yourself in a slice of a city, accompanied by a shadow, with plenty of room for your imagination to roam.
- I Want to Crawl into My Stories - When Maria hits the streets (or the beach) it keeps her in the zone of discovery - a place where stories unfold.
- Street Shooters of February 2019 - Top contributions from members of our community.
- The Metamorphasis of Michael Alvis - A street photographer's photographic journey from small rural town in East Tennessee to Tokyo.
- Our Street Shooters of the Month are: Gary Quinn, Stephen Muskie, Lasse Persson, Chaim Martello, Yasser Alaa Mobarak, David Brodsky.