Don’t miss this month’s issue of Street Photography Magazine. We continue our feature of female street photographers with a look at the work of Pia Parolin. She’s brilliant, articulate and funny with a fresh street photography style. You’ll love it.
By now you’ve seen the videos of the gang that invaded the US Capitol on January 6. Randall Roberts spent that day documenting the other side of the insurrection by “shooting around the edges” of the event. Be sure to check out these stories and more.
Here’s the list:
- Interview with Pia Parolin - This month’s featured photographer is a world traveler, biologist, author, and street photographer (of course). Pia Parolin is of Italian and German nationality and currently lives in Nice, France. That kind of diversity in background and undertakings made for quite an interesting conversation. Pia told us about her many photographic projects, some of which revolved […]
- The Longest Road - Nicolas St-Pierre gets his kicks on Ottawa Road 31
- Love in the Time of Covid - Photographers were made for times like these.
- A Day in DC - This was a chance to document something historic.
- The Secret to Balinese Happiness - Meet some of the happiest people on earth.
- Street Shooters of February 2020 - Top contributions from members of our community.