This month is pretty special because I had an opportunity to sit down with our featured photographer, Bill Emory, in person. That’s pretty rare in this age of technology and it really adds a lot to the conversation. Bill is a super interesting guy and talented photographer. He’s been blogging daily since they called it the “world wide web” so he’s build a huge body of work online for you to enjoy. Be sure to check Bill’s story out along with the other street shooters who contributed to this month’s issue.
Here’s what’s on tap:
- Interview with Bill Emory - A master storyteller tells us about his lifetime of photography that captures local history in the making.
- 24 Hours Underground - What happens when the subway becomes your destination, rather than a temporary space to occupy? Michael O. Snyder and Thomas James set out to learn the answer.
- “Happily Drive” on Street Photography - This photographer brings a weird, wonderful world to life in images that will bring a smile to your face.
- Unscenes - Ryan Herz uses real life moments to create non-existent moments consisting of more than one time at a place.
- Things Lost, Things Gained - A photographer with an unrivaled passion for projects tells a personal story about his struggles and triumphs.
- Street Shooters of February 2020 - Top contributions from members of our community
- Our Street Shooters of the Month are: Nicole Brailer, Kip Harris, Tom Chambers, Allan Syphers, Joseph Smith, Soemyint Winn.