We thank you for your support of the magazine and dedication to the art of street photography.
Here’s wishing you a very happy holiday season. See you in 2020.
- Interview with Bastian Hertel - Discover some real gems with this month’s featured photographer as we talk about manual focus, visual intent and more.
- Something From Nothing – Nona’s Italian Cucina - Yvonne's journey from a simple idea to making it a reality.
- Roberto Spagnoli on Street Photography - An Italian photographer talks about the beauty of everyday life and how to “intercept” people in street shots.
- Humans in Geometry - Gianpaolo describes how he discovered street photography and how a project about people and urban patterns emerged.
- The Passport to People, Places and Possibilities - Birgitt Hanner-Schmitz, a.k.a. “the teacher with the camera,” talks about a photographic journey that has spanned decades.
- Street Shooters of December 2019 - Top contributions from members of our community.
- Our Street Shooters of the Month are: Brien Adams, Lodiza LePore, Francesco Gioia, Yasser Alaa Mobarak, Eric Isadas, Joseph Smith.