Can you believe the year is almost over already? Seems like it just began.
We’re ending the year in style with our feature about Nancy Lehrer, author of Life Happens in Color and several other excellent articles. Check it out.
- Interview with Nancy Lehrer - Nancy Lehrer is an exceptional photographer and teacher. Get ready to learn some tips that will change the way you shoot the street.
- Reflections from Above - Anirban explores the stars and streets as a way to look back in time at the history of Delhi.
- Midnight Ramble - Esmail Khosh’hal takes to the streets of his hometown in Iran at night to tell the world a story.
- Mexico City - Margaux Panel explores Mexico City, specifically the many different styles and influences that combine to create a unique harmony.
- Navith Shariff on Street Photography - Meet Navith, a photographer who gives life to his frames with the human element. (He also shares his process for capturing some beautiful portraits!)
- Street Shooters of December 2018 - Top contributions from members of our community
- Our Street Shooters of the Month are: Jordan Barab, linfeng shu, Hal Padgett, James Whatley, Lodiza LePore, Carmine Groe.