If you want to learn more about how to promote your own photography work, I highly recommend you listen to the interview with the August featured photographer Chris Suspect. Not only is he an amazing photographer, he has mastered the art of becoming well known in the world of street and documentary photography.
Here’s a list of the articles in the August issue:
- Interview with Chris Suspect - Meet Chris Suspect and find out why truly compelling images go beyond the frame.
- Venice at a Time Like No Other - Covid-19 has stabbed Venice to her heart. See what the wounded city looks like through the eyes of Carla Fiorina.
- George Stastny on Street Photography - Meet George, a street photographer who discovered a passion for street photography while connecting with his Brazilian roots.
- A Handful of Hands - Gourab Guha explores hands - a small, but powerful part of the body that can express feelings, emotions, thoughts, messages and so much more.
- Improve your Street Photos with Simple Routines - Be prepared to get the best shot from the start by learning from my mistakes.
- Street Shooters of August 2020 - Top contributions from members of our community.