It’s been scorching hot all summer here in the US. Not that I’m complaining, but it’s been difficult to get out to shoot on the streets. So we’re please to have some really cool articles this month to help you beat the heat. Check it out:
- Interview with Julia Dean - Longtime photographer, educator, writer, and executive director/founder of the Los Angeles Center of Photography shares her experiences and love for street photography.
- Keslerbear and Johnodactyl - John Hartley was finishing up a shift at the local coffee shop. As he hung up his apron and peered over the counter, he noticed something.
- Reverie - It’s weird to shoot in a kind of reverie. Almost in a dream state. But that’s what the late afternoon sun can do.
- Marc Pennartz on Street Photography - Marc reflects on the freedom street photography gives him, as well as the ability to enjoy the beauty of his city.
- Wandering, Full of Reverie - Joel Durand talks about being an actor and spectator in the front row of the street and sharing his vision with others.
- Street Shooters of August 2019 - Top contributions from members of our community.
- Our Street Shooters of the Month are: Francesco Gioia, Adrian Whear, Wayne Richards, Charles Lupardo, Giovanni Mazzuchelli, Lennox Lewerenz.