This month marks the 6th anniversary of the publication of Street Photography Magazine. What a ride!
It has been our honor to bring you work from some of the most amazing photographers on this planet. Thanks everyone for sharing your incredible work with the street photography community. Here’s to six more.
To celebrate this milestone we are thrilled to feature the work of Eléonore Simon who has been documenting her life and unique vision of Valparaíso Chile over the past few years. Check it out.
Here’s a list of what’s on tap for this month:
- Interview with Eléonore Simon - French/American street photographer, Eléonore Simon, shares her unique vision of Valparaíso Chile.
- Street Routine – Dogs of My Neighbourhood - Jyotik explores the lives of street dogs in this project, ever present subjects in a street photographer's daily life.
- Sand Dunes - Ray Anello explores a temporary, artificial landscape set up near his home, one that vacilates between appearing beautiful and menacing.
- How to Change a Country, its People and its Environment - In a country facing a crisis, Luis Gerardo Gonzalez Bruzal documents a view of the streets as troubling changes take place.
- Roberto Bordiga on Street Photography - Roberto talks about feeling more integrated in the world and other lessons street photography has taught him.
- Street Shooters of April 2019 - Top contributions from members of our community.
- Our Street Shooters of the Month are: Karl Dedolph, Ingrid Lundquist, Sindhuja P, Francesco Pace, Sylvain Duford, Sachin Chauhan.