Does This Sound Like You?
Do feel as all of your street photos look the same and don’t know how to change it…
Does it seem as if theres nothing interesting to shoot where you live…
Or do most of your photos look the same…boring?
The answer isn’t more or better gear, it’s how you see.
Street Photography Magazine Gives You
- A resource to train your eye to recognize strong images right in front of you
- Inspiration to get out of your own head
- A place to learn form other photographers to understand how they see, think and work
- A vehicle to show your best work to the world.
In other words, a resource to help you see differently and have your work recognized.
Each Month You Get
- 5 New Articles Each Month
- Interviews and features with street shooters like you from around the world, in big cities and small towns
- Street shooters of the month selected from members of our community (just like you)
- Photo stories and project so inspire you to reach outside your comfort zone
- How-tos and instruction form others who have been where you are.
All for less than the cost of 1 cup of coffee…per month!