You’ve probably noticed that Street Photography Magazine looks a little different today. That’s because we are in the process of making some big changes to our publishing platform that will make it easier than ever to read and interact with our content. What you see today is only the first step. Here’s a video that explains:
Here are Cliff Notes
- Current magazine articles are now on the home page, front and center
- New subscription options that give you access to our entire archive of articles form the past 4.5 years
- We moved the magazine to a new, faster server to improve speed and performance.
- Coming soon: A brand new iOS app for Apple devices for iOS 11
- Coming soon: A new Android app (we’ve had many requests for this over the years…it will be here soon).
- Both apps will integrated directly with the website, meaning app subscribers can log into our website and website subscribers can access our content via mobile devices. One subscription will cover all platforms.
Developers are working on both apps as I write this. We’ll keep you posted on the progress.
And that’s only the beginning.