Hey guys, fall will be here (at least up here in the North) in a few days. So this will be a great time to kick back and enjoy the latest issue of Street Photography Magazine. Heres what’s on tap:
- In This Issue -
- Interview with David Clarkson - Get to know this talented street photographer and find out what we can all learn from street photography.
- An Experiment in Light - What happens to your street photography when you move from bustling New York to Sunny California? Find out how Ray Anello adapted to a new place with new light.
- Transits by Light - Discover the way to take advantage of warm to harsh light with Alvaro Vegazo on the "Costa de la Luz."
- Limiting Yourself to Become a Better Travel Photographer - How many lenses should you take with you when you travel? Jason Vinson explains why limiting yourself in that area is an excellent way to improve your work.
- Street Shooters of September 2017 - Top submissions from members of our community.
- Our Street Shooters of the Month are: Sam Montalbetti, Hal Padgett, Ron Bautista, Lana Bobkova, Jahied Ahmed, Jeffrey De Keyser.