I am really pleased to announce the release of our brand new iOS app for Street Photography Magazine. We’ve been working with our new developers since last summer to give you a better, faster and more flexible experience…and now it’s finally here. Plus it is fully compatible with iOS 11.
In order to view new (and past) magazine issues you only need to update your Street Photography Magazine app then click one button to restore your subscription purchase. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the App Store on your device
- Click “Updates” at the bottom of the screen
- Find Street Photography Magazine and click the “Update” button on the right
- Once it downloads open the app. You will notice that it now opens list articles from the current issue
- Click the Hamburger menu icon in the upper left hand corner of the app
- Click the red “Subscribe” button
- On the next page click the blue “Restore In-App Purchases” link in the middle of the page
- That’s it, you now have access to the magazine article. Repeat this step for any iOS devices you use to read Street Photography Magazine.