We are really excited about some big changes we made to our publishing platform this month, beginning with an updated iOS app and finally an app for Android users. The biggest change is that these apps are completely integrated with our web platform. Basically it’s one big platform no matter what device you want to use.
VERY IMPORTANT: If you subscribe via our iOS app you must update the app to view this and future issues. It’s easy just click here to learn how.
I’ll give you more information about this later. Right now, here’s the skinny on the October issue.
- Interview with Zahid Rahman - Get to know the great storyteller, Zahid Rahman and learn how your third eye can help you capture powerful stories and symbolism in your images.
- Capturing the Moment - Let's talk about capturing the moment - the experience of photography in itself - something that Matt Brass argues is less about imagery and more about immersing one’s self into a place or an event.
- Finding Love on the Trailing Edge of Technology - Here's show to rejoice in the camera of your youth.
- Street Shooters of October 2017 - Top contributions from members of our community.
- Our Street Shooters of the Month are: Alex Righetti, Eric Davidove, Gianni Lanza, Rahmat Mulyono, Ira Khozyainova, Katarzyna Kubiak, John Simpson.