Winter isn’t going away anytime soon, so cozy up to the fire and enjoy the February issue of Street Photography Magazine. This month we are proud to feature the work of Dino Jasarevic, the street photography winner of the URBAN 2017 Photo Awards.
- Interview with Dino Jasarevic - Meet Dino Jasarevic, street photographer extraordinaire and the winner of the 2017 URBAN doart awards for the street photography category.
- Eyes on Wilson with Keith Dannemiller - What was it like to be dropped into the city with just one goal - to document the life around him from his personal perspective? Keith Dannemiller shares his experience.
- Vida no Bairro - This series of shots depicts the nightlife in one of the most crowded place of Lisbon, Bairro Alto. Alex Righetti describes what went into putting together a project that captures the vitality of Lisbon at night.
- The Clock of Life in Street Photography - Every second in Life has a progressive momentum out there in the Streets. The street photograph has an address on its time, place, and interesting uniqueness. The clock ticks and every camera has a chance.
- Street Shooters of February 2018 - Top contributions form our community
- Our Street Shooters of the Month are: Chase Gagnon, Zahid Rahman, Frank Blazquez, David Jackson, Jeff Tidwell, Gideon de Kock, Hal Padgett.