Hey guys, we just pushed the button to publish the November issue of SPM. I am really excited about this one because Ashely and I had an opportunity to meet Hal Padgett, one of the most prolific Street Shooters of the Month. Hal has a refreshing, unmistakeable style that I know you’re going to love. Be sure to check out Hal’s story and everything else on tap for this month.
- Interview with Hal Padgett - How does Hal get such interesting and personal images? He says it's as simple as "Vini, Vidi, Snappy." Get to know this stand-out photographer.
- What’s in a Project? - Find out what goes into a top-notch street photography project by exploring one Sergio Raffaele has been working on for more than three years.
- Andrea Giandomenico’s Le Marche - How to Capture the Essence of a Place & its People? – Put Down the Camera Le Marche, the third region, along with Tuscany and Umbria, that makes up central Italy, is a photographer’s dream – known for some of Italy’s most incredible wildlife and landscapes. It is also a region defined by humble […]
- The Sound of Dreams - Enjoy a collection of photographs that were born of a photographer's dreams and see how dreams can be interpreted in street photography.
- Street Shooters of November 2017 - Top contributions from our community
- Our Street Shooters of the Month are: Des Byrne, Jordan Barab, Alex Righetti, Kimberly Hopkins, Fanny Genoux, John Bastoen.