Summer is finally here in the north and weather is already hot. To keep with that theme, we have a hot lineup in the magazine for you this month. Here’s what’s on tap:
- In This Issue - Find out what's in store this month.
- Interview with Julie Hrudova - Julie talks about documenting real life people, places and even animals in very real ways as well as the instances when street photography allows you to create a little confusion.
- Youth of the Maasai Mara - Mcabe Gregg explores a culture and befriends a group of people that are feeling change in today's modern world.
- Discovering Bisket - Apratim Saha gives a first hand account of one of Nepal's most vibrant festivals. Discover Bisket with him in this article.
- Street Photography as Storytelling - Learn some of the key elements of storytelling from Andrej Zwitter so you can incorporate them in your own street shots.
- Street Shooters of June 2017 - A hand-picked selection of street shots from around the world, straight from members of the SPM community.
- Our Street Shooters of the Month are: Jordan Barab, Cory Zimmerman, Hal Padgett, Zahid Rahman, Lana Bobkova, Rob Krauss.