This month we are pleased to feature Sarah Streets (aka Sarah Simplot) from New York. She has a very compelling personal story (and amazing photos) so be sure to check it out in the mag.
We also published a bonus issue featuring the winners and finalists from the 2018 Miami Street Photography Festival. You can find it on the Past Issues page.
Here’s what’s on tap for January:
- Interview with Sarah Street - Get to know Sarah Simplot - better known as "Sarah Street" - as she talks about the surprising way street photography impacted her life and where it's taken her since.
- Making Street Photos without People - Do all street photos have to include people? Not really. Here are some examples for you to consider.
- Shutter Magic - It only took one shot to reveal a deeper meaning of photography to Nikita Stupin.
- Shammara McKay on Street Photography - Shammara talks about how to construct your own narrative in street photography, the importance of curating your work and more.
- Sweet Life - At first, Ed van der Elsken's book, "Sweet Life," threw Ray Anello for a loop, but ultimately it taught him an exciting truth about street photography.
- Street Shooters of January 2019 - Top contributions from members of the SPM community
- Our Street Shooters of the Month are: Nancy Moon, Animesh Ray, Joshua Williams, Ricardo Serrano, Nemanja Ledenski, Maria Ricossa, Eric Davidove.