The eastern half (maybe more) of the US of A has been in a deep freeze for way too long. But us northerners are secretly pleased our southern friends are enjoying a small taste of what we deal with for a quarter of the year.
So while you’re hibernating sit back and enjoy this month’s issue of SPM. Here’s what’s inside:
- Interview with Math Roberts - This month get to know Math Roberts, our featured photographer and a brilliant observer of the streets of Wales and beyond. He's taken thousands of images, many in the small city he lives in, Swansea. Listen in as we talk about Math's photography and much, much more.
- Street Photography Spotlight on Barcelona - Planning to visit Barcelona? This street photography city guide will help you find your way around the city as you shoot the streets.
- The Gift of Klein - What can we learn from William Klein's complicated vision of New York? Ray Anello tells the love/hate story how he sees it and shares what it's taught him.
- 2017: The Year of Protests and the Beginnings of the Fourth Industrial Revolution - There is a massive societal change happening, and the negative feelings many have towards the Trump presidency may be symptomatic of broader changes that carry with them a wide array of emotions. These photos document a piece of that change.
- Street Shooters of January 2018 - Top submissions from members of our community.
- Our Street Shooters of the Month are: Paul Moody, Conor Scharr, Hal Padgett, Pye Maw, Chris Lagares, Chase Gagnon.