Since we started the SPM Photo Gallery earlier month many people have asked how to submit their photos. Well it’s super easy. All you need is:
- Have a Flickr account (it’s free)
- Be a member of the Street Photography Magazine Flickr group (also free).
- Watch the SPM website or our Flickr forum for the current subject (It’s “spmcolor” for September 2016).
- Upload your photo
- Tag your photo with the subject (again for September it is “spmcolor” (without the quotes)
- Add a detailed (two or three sentences) that tells us more about the photo.
Here’s a video that shows how to do it. Note, I made a mistake in the video by saying that this month’s tag is “color” when it actually is “spmcolor” (without the quotes).