The holidays are in full swing. When it gets too crazy for you take a break and read the December issue of Street Photography Magazine. Here’s what’s in store this month:
- Interview with Jacint Juhasz - Meet Jacint Juhasz, IT architect/world traveler who shoots the cities he visits and gets some amazing results - mostly on film.
- Street Photography Spotlight on Cleveland - Our first Spotlight on Your City article about street photography in Cleveland, Ohio
- Public Living Rooms – San Juan - Join Alan Wieder as he captures "public living rooms," spaces where people congregate to spend their days with friends and acquaintances, chatting, laughing, quarreling and just being human beings together.
- The Corner - Explore the corner of 14th and U street with Nana Gyesie, who sees this place as a complex and sometimes frustrating metaphor for Washington DC.
- Street Shooters of December 2017 - Top submissions from our community
- Our Street Shooters of the Month are: Saptarshi Choudhury, Lana Bobkova, Zahid Rahman, Jamaal Dubose, Ger Power, Sally Davies.
Don’t forget it’s not too late to purchase a gift subscription to SPM for that special street photographer in your life. Just visit https://streetphotographymagazine.com/gift/for more information.