Ladies! The call for entries is out and the deadline is November 4th, which means there is still time to enter your images for what we know will be a stand-out exhibition curated by Gulnara Samoilova. Here are the rules, taken from the Women Street Photographers website:
- Submissions are welcomed from women and who identify themselves as women.
- There is no age restriction.
- The submission doesn’t guarantee a spot in the exhibitions.
- The entry must show street photography in public places.
- NO multiple exposures, digital composites
- Entry can be from any year.
- NO watermark
- Entry must NOT show sexual acts, genitals, violence, degrading actions.
- There will be no additional cost to photographers chosen for the exhibitions.
- No refunds will be made but please know that your fee supports the exhibitions and promotion of Women Street Photographers.
Wondering about awards? Here’s what winners will receive:
- 75 Women Street Photographers exhibition at the Artspace PS109 in New York City, December 10-28
- Publication on the @womenstreetphotographers Instagram feed
- Dedicated page on www.womenstreetphotographers.com/photographers website
- Inclusion in the traveling exhibition and International exposure
- Selected entries will be shown on WSP IG story throughout the year.
- BEST IN SHOW will receive US$150 in the memory of Patti Fog
So get those submissions in today gals! And keep an eye out for more featured women street photographers in upcoming issues of Street Photography Magazine.
You must be logged in to post a comment.