Just in time to give you something to do during the solar eclipse, the August issue of Street Photography Magazine is ready to read. Here’s what to expect:
- In This Issue - What's in the August 2017 issue? Find out here.
- Interview with Doug Kaye - This "full-time amateur street photographer" talks about his personal journey into street photography, workshops in Cuba and more.
- How to Shoot NYC - What is the best way to shoot amazing images in the Big Apple? Mathias Wasik has the answers.
- Psyche of Saudade - Go with Alex Righetti on a trip to Portugal and learn more about how "saudade" is an integral part of the country's history and culture.
- What to Expect in Cuba - Katarzyna Urbanek let's you in on what you can expect when you visit this street photography hot-spot.
- Street Shooters of August 2017 - Top contributions from our community
- Our Street Shooters of the Month are: Don Ferguson, Mehedi Hasan, Hal Padgett, Doro Mila, John Simpson.
We have been working day and night preparing the magazine to switch to a new publishing platform this week. If all goes well we will pull the switch Tuesday evening (EDT), August 22 on the web version. Then a new iOS app will follow shortly. Then in the near future we will launch a brand new Android app. When it’s all finished subscribers will be able to access the magazine from all 3 platforms (web, iOS and Android) with your current subscription.
Watch the blog and your email for a detailed explanation and walkthrough video soon.