Welcome to another month of Street Photography Magazine. This month we have a stellar interview in the line up, a couple of excellent projects to share and even a little project motivation for you. Here’s what’s inside this issue:
- Interview with Mariano Pozo - A sports/street photographer talks about perspective, people and projects that can truly make a difference.
- Warmth and Joy Amidst Dreams Deferred - Alan Wieder explores Cuba with his camera and shares his thoughts on the challenges and benefits of life in Cuba.
- Rate Your Fear with SPAI - Get to know Craig Boehman's Street Photographer Anxiety Index as a tool to help you start feeling a lot more comfortable when you are shooting the streets.
- Three Reasons to do a 365 Street Photography Project - Been toying with the idea for a while? Let Stephen Flounders convince you to start your 365 project today.
- Street Shooters of March 2017 - Submissions from our top contributors
Staff and Contributors
Contributors This Issue:
- Ashley Hunsberger
- Mariano Pozo Ruiz
- Alan Wieder
- Craig Boehman
- Stephen Flounders
- SPM Staff
Our Street Shooters of the Month are: Bego Sanchez, Zahid Rahman, Mona Singh, Kim Aldis, Jordan Barab, Julie Hrudova.
Cover Image: © Copyright Mariano Pozo
- Bob Patterson - Publisher
- Ashley Hunsberger - Editor
- Matt Fuller – Audio Production
All images in this issue are the property of the respective photographer and cannot be reproduced without the express consent of the copyright holder.