Top o’ The Morning to you and a Happy St. Patty’s Day. Up here in the north, this is our first sign of spring (well maybe not this year) and the start of March Madness.
We have a little madness of our own with the March 2017 issue of SPM. Check out our hot lineup for this month.
- Interview with Mariano Pozo - A sports/street photographer talks about perspective, people and projects that can truly make a difference.
- Warmth and Joy Amidst Dreams Deferred - Alan Wieder explores Cuba with his camera and shares his thoughts on the challenges and benefits of life in Cuba.
- Rate Your Fear with SPAI - Get to know Craig Boehman's Street Photographer Anxiety Index as a tool to help you start feeling a lot more comfortable when you are shooting the streets.
- Three Reasons to do a 365 Street Photography Project - Been toying with the idea for a while? Let Stephen Flounders convince you to start your 365 project today.
- Street Shooters of the Month - Submissions from our top contributors
- Our Street Shooters of the Month are: Bego Sanchez, Zahid Rahman, Mona Singh, Kim Aldis, Jordan Barab, Julie Hrudova.