Tax day here in the US is past so it’s time to lick our wounds and hit the streets. For some extra inspiration have a look at the April issue of Street Photography Magazine which is hot off the [virtual] presses. Here’s what’s up this month:
- Interview with Lana Bobkova - This interview with our featured photographer reveals some interesting thoughts on small town shooting and the role of women in street photography.
- Lost Memories - Join Catalin Croitoru in an urban exploration of scenes of the past and find out how to plan your own abandoned buildings project.
- Finding Inspiration in Film - Fabrice Lallemand shares some stand out images of Montreal as well as how he regained his passion for street shooting when he gave analog photography a shot.
- The Nonchalant Poetry of a City - Frédéric Saez takes us on a tour through the city of Buenos Aires, Argentina and the resulting images are nothing short of poetry.
- Street Shooters of the Month - Top contributions from our community
- Our Street Shooters of the Month are: Greg Bal, Jeffrey De Keyser, Stefano Compagnucci, Juan Hidalgo, Raaheem McClam, Daniel Valledor.