I’m pleased to announce that the May issue of Street Photography Magazine is now available. Here’s a quick rundown of what you can find in this issue.
- In Issue 36 – Find out what’s in store this month
- Interview with Messay Shoakena – Washington, D.C. based street photographer talks about his technique, work/photography balance, and more
- Coffee Shops of Milan and Liverpool – Two talented photographers share and compare their coffee shop perspectives in Milan and Liverpool
- A Night at Sixth Street in Austin, Texas – Koushik Upadhyayula explores Sixth Street in Austin, while shooting the streets for the first time
- The 50mm Exercise – Eduardo Mueses’ exercise will help you examine your composition and find the perfect lens for your style
- Street Shooters of Issue 36 – Top submissions from our community