I’m very happy to let you know about my “Street Photography Workshop in Marrakech”. During three days we will walk together through the streets of the Souk (a kind of market maze) where we will be able to shot photos of locals practising almost every kind of crafts (wood, iron, wool, ceramics, tannery etc…). We will also explore one of the most famous square in the world, that is Jamaa El Fna where a mixture of music, charmers snakes, smokes and ligths are all combined together to create a majestic atmosphere. Finally, we will comtemplate through our lense the magnificient architecture that can be found at every corner and streets of the city as gates, porches, windows and mosaics are so well designed.
That’s right, if you are headed to Marrakech this year and are thinking of doing a street photography workshop, Fernando Vacaflores has got you covered. Be sure to head over to his website for more details on his street photography workshop, his street photography walks (just takes an evening) and his other photographic tours of the area. Priceless photo ops along with some quality teaching time are on the menu for both beginners and pro street shooters.
Here’s a quick list of what you can expect to learn in Fernando’s workshop:
- The best locations to photograph iconic buildings and landmarks.
- The best way to photograph people in an Arabic context.
- Photography basics (if needed, for beginners).
- Street photography tips, tricks, and techniques.
- Some tricks to approach and capture close-up street portraits.
- Camera settings and zone focusing techniques.
- Capturing gesture, expression, and emotion and telling stories with your images.
- And, of course, what we will learn will be tailored to your skill level, what you want to see, and what you want to learn!
Contact Fernando to book your 2017 photo experience in Marrakech.