This month we have a really meaty issue with some great advice from our featured photographer Eolo Perfido, Ash Crook about the psychological barriers to street photography and David Fletcher about shooting at night.
Here’s a listing of the articles for this month. Don’t miss it.
- In Issue 37 - Find out what's in the June 2016 issue of Street Photography Magazine
- Interview with Eolo Perfido - A fascinating and informative interview with commercial and street photographer, Eolo Perfido. Did we mention he's a Leica ambassador?
- Street Nights - Do you want to improve your nighttime street photography, without sticking a flash in someone's face? David Fletcher shares the tips and techniques you need
- Psychological Barriers Facing Street Photographers - Ash Crook helps you identify your fears and misconceptions and then equips you with the right tools to challenge them.
- The Cuba Project - Frederic Saez takes on a project that illustrates current daily living conditions of Cubans and asks the question: Is Cuba changing?
- Photo London Expo - Gina Williams takes us to the Photo London Expo, where Graham Nash and others had some intriguing stories to tell about documentary and street photography.
- Street Shooters of Issue 37 - A hand-picked selection of some powerful images from our street photography community.