Articles This Month
- In This Issue - Find out what's in the October issue of SPM
- Interview with Ed Walker - Ed Walker's images are stunning and unique. Find out how he got his start in street photography and how he captures amazing portraits shooting wide open on the streets of New York.
- Cuba Libre - Helene Havard explores Cuba as it approaches a new dawn of freedom.
- Road to Matera - Discover the festival of the Patron Saint Madonna della Bruna held in Matera with three Italian street photographers
- Street Photography Composition Rules - Javier Damlow outlines a few of the basic rules of composition as they apply to street photography
- Shooting Tokyo - Dave Powell guides us on a tour of Tokyo, showing us some good places to shoot (and eat!)
- Find the Light, Face Your Fear and Slow Down: Timothy Allen and Majid Saeedi Offer Sage Advice - Gina Williams talks with two of the talented photographers who are to participate in the 2016 Siena International Photography Awards and Festival
- Street Shooters of the Month - New contributions from our community