SPM Issue 23
Articles This Month
- In Issue 23 - Find out what's in store for you in the June 2015 issue of Street Photography Magazine
- Interview with Carla Fiorina - Carla talks about how street photography is "history in the making" in our audio interview
- Random Red Numbers - Neenad Arul reveals Mumbai life on the ever popular Marine Drive, with the help of some little red numbers
- Times Square at the Millinium - Master photographer and storyteller Jesse Kalisher shares how to create a real treasure, a photo "in which both the aesthetic and the meaning fight equally for our attention"
- Dark is the Light - David Valera shares his ongoing project that depicts the great contrasts between life and death, harmony and disparity, light and darkness, in essence, the paradox of life.
- Street Shooters of Issue 23 - Selections from our top contributors